We’ve designed this particular wax to achieve reliable results even in cooler climates – with superior container adhesion, resisting shrinkage and frosting.
Our Superior CocoSoy A05 has a beautiful and natural creamy soy finish and is formulated to retain a smooth and even surface, the coconut wax component gives it a showroom look.
Superior CocoSoy A05 is the result of a 12 month laboratory trialling period where we explored different waxes and hundreds of different blend ratios to achieve a container wax which has outstanding hot and cold scent throw and performs consistently in adverse conditions - as well as the 3 month, interactive testing period where we distributed wax around the world to receive real life feedback.
The Superior CocoSoy A05 has/is:
- The first flaked CocoSoy wax on the market
- Fantastic container adhesion which is resistant to frosting
- Anti-shrink properties
- An even wall-to-wall burn pool
- A high fragrance tolerance of 6-8%
- Fantastic oil absorption resulting in amazing hot and cold scent throw
- A beautiful, creamy soy finish which remains firm.
- Suggested Heating Range: Range of heating 65 - 75°C
- Suggested Pouring Range: Pouring range 45°C - 65°C
- Melt Point: Peak melting temperature 47.5°C
- Congealing Point: Congealing temperature 43°C
- Suggested Max Fragrance Load: 6-10%- this depends on the potency of the fragrance so testing is required.
Made up primarily of natural soy bean and blended Coconut wax, the A05 also contains a plant based additive which assists the candle setting smoothly.
Please note these figures are a recommendation and not instructions. If you are having difficulties achieving desired results, we recommend testing with different fragrance oils at different temperatures.
The magic of candle making is in your own testing.
Finding which blends, wicks, jars, temperatures, percentages and fragrances yield the best results for you – we encourage you undertake many different tests and trials to achieve your perfect ready to go candle!
The term ‘Best Candle Supplies’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4/41A Tallebudgera Creek Rd, BURLEIGH HEADS, QLD, 4220, AU. Our ABN is 91637117009. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.