1kg Shea Butter Soap base - 1 x 6 Cavity Mould - 50g Lavender Petals - 1 x 50ml Fragrance - 1 Liquid Dye - 50ml Isopropyl Alcohol Spray - Instructions
1kg Shea Butter Soap Base
Our shea butter M & P base contains 5% naturally crushed high quality shea butter. Shea butter is highly moisturising and is known for its regenerative, emollient and protective qualities. Ingredients - Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerine (kosher, of vegetable origin), Shea Butter (refined naturally crushed), Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Sorbitan oleate (emulsifer), Soy bean protein (condition), Titanium Dioxide (mineral whitener used in opaque soaps). This soap has 5% natural shea butter added to a white soap base during manufacture, to produce a moisturising and conditioning soap. It provides a creamy lather and the shea butter is a soothing additive.
6 Cavity Mould
Each mould holds 6 x 150g of wax (900g total). Ideal to use with our melt and pour soap bases. Dimensions: 22cm wide and 20.5cm tall.
Dimension of individual moulds: 5.5cm wide, 8cm tall and 2.5cm deep.
50g Lavender Petals
Add a little country charm to your project with these lavender flowers. Country of Origin: China
1 Liquid Dye
Colour your soaps and body care products with the amazing colours that we have available. The water soluble dyes come in a glass amber bottle with a dropper. Please advise of your single preferred colour selection in the text box below
FRAGRANCES - 1 x 50ml
Select one 50ml fragrance from our extensive list! Should you prefer not to choose, the classic Lavender fragrance will be provided.
- Australian Sandalwood - a rich woody blend with a touch of sweetness, a true to life aroma
- Australian Bush - Just like walking in an Aussie Rainforest. Fragrance notes of pine, eucalyptus, lemon myrtle and aussie florals.
- Baby Love - A classic powdery scent with floral notes.
- Bamboo and Lily - A soft feminine scent with white lily, jasmine and bamboo.
- Bergamot and Vetiver - A warm feminine scent of gardenia, tangello, vetiver, patchouli and a citrus twist of bergamot.
- Berrylicious - A sweet blend of berries featuring boysenberry, raspberry and strawberry.
- Black Raspberry and Vanilla – a combination of raspberry with creamy vanilla and musk. It’s a beautiful warm fragrance that isn’t too sweet.
- Bugger Off Flu - This eucalyptus and menthol based fragrance is a great scent for somebody that has a blocked nose.
- Caramel Vanilla - enriched with salty buttery caramel this sweet scent is balanced perfectly with rich creamy vanilla and coconut
- Champagne and Berries - A seductive warm blend of bubbly champagne with a combination of strawberries, raspberries and rose.
- Cherry Sangria - The fresh fruity blend of white wine, cherry, orange and strawberry.
- Citrus Burst - A fresh and mouthwatering blend of citrus - orange, grapefruit and persimmon with passionfruit and a touch of blackcurrant.
- Coconut and Lemongrass – a beautiful, fresh fragrance with pineapple, lemongrass, lime, peach, creamy coconut, vanilla and sandalwood.
- Coconut and Lime - the sweet scent of coconut mingles with refreshing lime reminiscent of a tropical island getaway.
- Coconut and Peach - A mouth watering blend of juicy peaches and coconut milk.
- Coconut Cream - a delicious summer fragrance of whipped cream and coconut topped with freshly toasted coconut sprinkles.
- Coffee - this is such a true coffee scent. The smell of dark roasted coffee beans will fill your room!
- Cucumber and Spearmint - A fresh, cooling scent with a blend of cucumber, spearmint and orange.
- Frangipani - a simple and sweet true-to-life frangipani fragrance.
- Freesia & Musk -A fresh blend of freesia, nectar and citrus. Finished with notes of musk.
- French Vanilla - ideal for all those who love the scent of vanilla. It contains fresh citrus, floral, wood, and oriental notes, including vanilla. This is a clean vanilla, if you are looking for a warmer vanilla try the very vanilla.
- Fresh Linen - A fresh, powdery and slightly floral scent that smells just like your favourite fabric softener.
- Gardenia - a flower with a diverse connotation from sultry to innocent. Its scent is heady and lush, marrying the seductive warmth of jasmine with the sweetness of peach and coconut. A single blossom is enough to perfume a room for hours.
- Grape Bubba Hubba - A sweet fruity scent of grape bubblegum.
- Green Tea and Ginger - A refreshing scent of green tea with fresh ginger, grapefruit and mandarin.
- Gypsy - Inspired by the popular Nag Champa incense. Full-bodied with enticing earthy notes, its sweet warmth is renowned.
- Japanese Honeysuckle - a sweet flowering vine with one of the most loved floral scents
- Lavender - good lavender is a staple for any fragrance collection and has been used for centuries to add fragrance to the home, bath, soaps etc. This is a high quality oil, blended from essential oils you will realise how good it is as soon as you open the bottle and let the fragrance drift through.
- Lemon Myrtle – this zesty lemon fragrance is mixed with orange peel and peony for a fresh and invigorating scent.
- Lemon Sherbet - A beautiful fresh and crisp fragrance with notes of sweet lemon sherbet and tangy watermelon.
- Lemongrass and Persian Lime - A fresh, mouth-watering citrus blend of lemongrass, lime and lemon zest.
- Lime, Basil & Mandarin - This Jo Malone style copied fragrance is described as peppery basil and aromatic white thyme combined with a twist of lime - the scent of a Caribbean breeze.
- Lime & Sea Salt - A fresh shot of lime, sea salt and a base of warm cedarwood. A beautiful beachy scent.
- Lotus Flower - A sensual, spicy yet delicate blend of white lotus, patchouli and vanilla.
- Lotus & Musk - A feminine floral blend of pink lotus with lemon, amber, white musk and bergamot.
- Luxury Spa - a divine, feminine scent that will remind you of a luxury spa. A blend of lily of the valley, rose and freesia with light notes of citrus.
- Lychee & Black Tea - A fruity fragrance of sweet lychees infused in rich black tea.
- Lychee & Guava - A mouth-watering blend of lychee, tangy guava, citrus and berries! This is sure to become a favourite!
- Marshmallow – a gentle sweet fragrance with notes of musk, vanilla and jasmine.
- Musk Stick - Smells just like your favourite childhood sweet.
- Moroccan Spice – a warm blend of honey, nutmeg and bergamot along with a woddy and earthy base.
- Passionfruit & Pawpaw - A sweet fruity deilcious blend of passionfruit, pink grapefruit, peach, mango, apple and mandarin.
- Peppermint Crisp - The classic and sweet scent of fresh peppermint.
- Pink Lychee - A tangy tropical scent of lychee, peach and passionfruit.
- Pink Sugar Type - A warm, sweet scent with notes of strawberry and a base of musk.
- Red Frogs – this fragrance smells just like the lollies – a juicy, sweet blend of berries and vanilla.
- Red Skins - A fragrance that smells just like the candy, sweet mouth-watering raspberries.
- Rose & Lily – a sensual, floral blend of sweet rose and lily blended with bergamot and musk with touches of amber, cedar and peony.
- Sandalwood Patchouli - A warm woody fragrance of sandalwood, patchouli and light musk.
- Sonoma Sunset - An exotic blend of lemon, lime, papaya and pineapple mousse.
- Sweet Pea & Jasmine - an elegant floral mix of sweet pea and jasmine added with soft watermelon. This is a classic, intoxicating scent.
- Thai Lime & Mango - a refreshing scent of lemongrass, lemon zest and kaffir lime with mixed fruits: pineapple, melon, grapefruit and mango. Yum!
- The Englishman - a masculine blend of smokey tobacco, cedarwood, sandalwood, amber and musk.
- The Gentleman – a beautiful aftershave, masculine fragrance with the earthy scents of amber, cedarwood, indian sandalwood, patchouli and vanilla.
- Tropical Daydream - A fruity blend of peach, pineapple, orange and cranberry will take you back to an island getaway.
- Vanilla Caramel - Our new take on the popular caramel vanilla scent which smells even better - a vanilla scent with burnt caramel, butter & a hint of toasted coconut.
- Victorian Rose - A sophisticated blend of roses.
- Warm Sandalwood - a warm and exotic blend of sandalwood, florals and a touch of citrus. It's like a divine perfume.
- Watermelon - a refreshing summer blend of watermelon, melon and vanilla bean.
- Winter Warmth – warm vanilla with bamboo, cardamom, sandalwood with a base of oakmoss.
Do not put fragrances directly on skin or ingest
50ml Isopropyl Alcohol Spray
Isopropyl Alcohol is a staple ingredient in your soap making stock.
It is your melt and pour glue. Spray some alcohol after each pour to disperse air bubbles and to help stick layers together.
Our isopropyl alcohol comes in a handy spritzer bottle.
Instructions for kit usage will be emailed after purchase for your perusal.